Advantages of coconut-based activated carbon:
- Hardest form of activated carbon available.
- Highest micro porosity and surface area.
- Very low attrition and dust levels, minimizing the need for backwashing.
- Ideal for absorbing volatile organic chemicals (VOC) from water and air.
- Higher retentivity due to high micro porosity.
- High purity levels with total ash less than 4%.
We are excited to announce the opening of our world-class R&D Centre and Lab Facility at Kajah Activated Carbon. The…
Kajah Activated Carbon is proud to announce the successful completion of the NSF/ANSI 61 certification through IAPMO (The International Association of…
A well-equipped laboratory ensures quality by employing the ASTM method to test samples at every stage of production. The final product is sampled and tested for a range of parameters such as particle size, apparent density, moisture, CTC adsorption activity, ash content, hardness and more.