Advantages of coconut-based activated carbon:
- Hardest form of activated carbon available.
- Highest micro porosity and surface area.
- Very low attrition and dust levels, minimizing the need for backwashing.
- Ideal for absorbing volatile organic chemicals (VOC) from water and air.
- Higher retentivity due to high micro porosity.
- High purity levels with total ash less than 4%.
Common Terms Related to Activated Carbon Adsorptive Characteristics of Activated Carbon The effectiveness of activated carbon is expressed by the…
A new 6000 Sq ft Laboratory and administration facility is under construction at our factory premises in kottampatti, near madurai. The…
A well-equipped laboratory ensures quality by employing the ASTM method to test samples at every stage of production. The final product is sampled and tested for a range of parameters such as particle size, apparent density, moisture, CTC adsorption activity, ash content, hardness and more.